DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/Xbox Series S: Analysis & Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This brief looks at the upcoming launch of the Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
These systems are scheduled for launch in November 2020. There has been plenty of rumors and speculation about the two systems. The focus of this brief is on what has actually been announced. Included are PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/Xbox Series S forecasts for both worldwide hardware units and total software revenue through 2024.
These forecasts are a summary of the full global console forecasts.
- A look at what has officially been announced by Sony and Microsoft
- Hardware assessment
- Analysis of the importance of key features
- Analysis of price, online strategy, digital sales and strengths and weakness
- Assessment of market position of Sony and Microsoft
- Initial forecasts for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/Xbox Series S through 2024
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v9hb7j
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900